The Masters



No, not brew masters. I was lucky enough to attend the Masters this past April with my father. It had always been a dream to go. To this brewer, The Masters is bigger than the Super bowl, NCAA Championship, and all other major sporting events combined. During the practice rounds you are allowed to bring a camera. I have posted some of the pictures I took. It’s a little change from the normal topics, but I had such a great time that I wanted to share it with you all.

The place is beyond perfect. Not a single blade of grass that isn’t supposed to be there. Not a bad spot anywhere. The skills of the guys playing is beyond imagination. I've been "playing" golf for over half my life. If I could just have one shot per round that’s on the levels as almost every one of theirs, I'd be thrilled. Food was incredibly affordable. Sandwiches were $1.50, most expensive import beer was $3 for 16oz. Not bad at all. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Brew day this weekend. Post will follow immediately after. CHEERS!