Late to the Party Pumkin Porter




 The party is about to begin. And it won't be as late as initially thought. After several taste tests over the last few days I decided it was time to get the latest Atomic Donkey creation into bottles. From begining to end the entire operation took about 2 hours. Not bad. I had high hopes for this brew and it turned out even better than I was expecting. I ended up with 40 bottles. That may seem like less than than usual but I used several larger bottles. I plan on keeping a few of these around for a while. 

There is a definite classic Porter taste. A hint of smokiness and chocolate. But the pumpkin and spices come in soon after and add a lot of complexity to an already delicious brew. I can't wait to get a few out to my friends and Atomic Donkey customers to get their feedback. There will a one per person limit depending on how many orders I get. :)

Next up will be my first brew using the new 15.5 gallon keggle. Obviously the batch will be much bigger than anything to date. Therefore friends will be able to sample more than usual. Not sure yet exactly what I will be brewing. I know another round of Donkey Milk Stout is in the pipe line. But that won't be all. With this new capacity, I can brew up as many as 3 different brews at a time. Can't wait. Good things are on the horizon. I hope you will all join me for the trip. CHEERS!

The Goods