Update

So the Pilsner is resting comfortably at 44 degrees right now. Still has another 27 days or so left. Thanks to a friend at work I just more than doubled by brewing capacity. I will do 15 gallons now instead of 5. Also, I have been spending every Friday with the folks at Tall Tales Brewing. The will be opening up soon just outside of town. They are currently brewing on the Brew Magic system. Getting to use this amazing machine has been a great experience. I look forward to brewing my first batch on it. The hops have taken off in the last week. They have grown more than 2 feet in the last 4 or 5 days. It's getting hard to keep them under control. But it’s a fight I don't mind waging. I will be updating a little more often as the Pilsner nears completion. As always Im looking for suggestions on what to brew next. I can get up to 4 batches going at a time now. Hope everyone is well. CHEERS!